MIUI has brought a lot of changes and customizations to the Xiaomi users. One of them is the Button shortcuts. This feature allows you to add shortcuts to your device’s Home, Menu, and Back buttons as well as customize it.
This Button shortcuts option helps to access several functions on one tab on the Home screen. these functions include Launch camera, Take a screenshot, Launch Google Assistant, and more.
In this article, you will get to know How to customize the Home screen Button shortcut on Xiaomi MIUI 13.
- What is Accessibility menu in MIUI 13? Here’s how you can use it
- How to create Dual apps on a Xiaomi device [MIUI 13]?
- How to remove your Google account on your Xiaomi phone
How to customize Home screen Button shortcut:
- Go to the Settings of your phone.
- Scroll down and select Home screen
- Tap on the System navigation.
- Tap on Button shortcuts.
- Customizes Button shortcuts.
With the steps mentioned above, you can easily customize the Home screen Button shortcut on your Xiaomi MIUI 13 device.