The MIUI 13 update comes with several new features and improvements alongside the March 2022 security patch update for better device security and also upgraded the Android version to Android 12. It is currently released in the global market and is expected to reach more users in the coming days or weeks.
According to the changelog, the MIUI 13 update comes with a bunch of optimizations such as enhancing the accessibility support for the Phone, Clock, and Weather apps, mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now. It also brings new features that apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar.
The major software update of MIUI 13 based on Android 12 for Mi 10 Pro comes with software version number V188.8.131.52.SJAMIXM and users will download 3.3 GB of software package size. Now you can download this update via the link mentioned below,
Mi 10 Pro – Global Stable V184.108.40.206.SJAMIXM
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2022. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now