MIUI Alpha Launcher Application is now receiving a new update that is identified via the build number V220.127.116.1133-04271903 and comes with some bugs and other improvements.
In a recent development, this update added the Animation Rate switch in the desktop settings item for some models. This update also fixes the bug that the recent task cannot be deleted by swiping the card.
- For some models, added the “Animation Rate” switch in the desktop settings item (affects the animation rate of opening/closing the application);
- When the number of notification icons corner labels exceeds 1000, “999+” will be displayed;
- Fixed the bug that the recent task cannot be deleted by swiping the card.
Interested Xiaomi users can download this application via APKMirror. Also, you can directly download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Version number >> V18.104.22.16833-04271903
- Update size >> 19.70 MB
- MIUI Alpha Launcher Application >> Download
[April 23, 2022]
Xiaomi MIUI Alpha Launcher is now grabbing a new update that comes with several fixes for Chinese ROM. Currently, the application is running on the V22.214.171.12487-04221122 version. Interested Xiaomi users can download this latest update via APKMirror.
According to the information, the update fixes the bugs of dragging and moving the position of the icon from time to time, and there is no dynamic effect of squeezing the position. The problem of the page flip effect interface cannot being swiped has been fixed. Moreover, it also fixed the other occasional display issues, and desktop crashes.
- Fixed the problem of dragging and moving the position of the icon from time to time, and there is no dynamic effect of squeezing the position;
- Fixed the problem that the page flip effect interface cannot be swiped;
- Fixed other occasional display issues and desktop crashes.
For instant download, you can also click on the link mentioned below.
New MIUI Alpha Launcher Update V126.96.36.19987-04221122
[April 20, 2022]
According to the changelog, the update optimizes the animation in and out of edit mode. It fixes the bugs related to wordless mode and search box.
You can download the new update for the MIUI Alpha Launcher App via the link mentioned below, and the update size for this update is 19.74 MB.
- Xiaomi System Launcher- Download the latest version
1. Optimized animation in and out of edit mode;
2. Fixed bugs related to wordless mode;
3. Fixed bugs related to the search box.
[April 8, 2022]
Xiaomi MIUI Alpha Launcher is receiving a new update. It can be Identified via the build version V188.8.131.5246-04081125, the update brings a bunch of changes and improvements alongside fixing several bugs, making the launcher easier to operate.
According to the changelog, the update optimized the fluency and memory used for recent tasks. It fixes the bugs that gestures swipe up, and the “application flow” and “small window” overlapping. It also fixes the bugs that occasional gesture quick cut cannot switch to the next application.
Moreover, it solves the problem of occasional widgets are not successfully added, and it fixes occasional ANR and crasher. For more info, do check the changelog mentioned below.
- Fixed the bug that occasional widgets are not successfully added;
- Fixed occasional ANR and crashes;
- Fixed the bug that the occasional gesture quick cut cannot switch to the next application;
- Fixed the bug that the gestures swipe up, and the “application flow” and “small window” overlapping;
- Optimized the fluency and memory usage of recent tasks.
Interested Xiaomi System Launcher App users can install the latest version via the link mentioned below.
Note: The application is only available for Xiaomi smartphone users, thus you can only find it on APKMirror. It may not work on Global ROM.