Xiaomi has begun to roll out the major MIUI 13 update to the Poco F2 Pro smartphone. The update comes with build number V126.96.36.199.SJKMIXM is based on Android 12 and weighs 3.3 GB. It is currently released globally and is expected to be released in other regions soon.
- POCO F2 Pro – Global Stable V188.8.131.52.SJKMIXM
Recovery ROM (OTA release) >> Download
[April 20, 2022]
According to the changelog, the MIUI 13 update comes with a bunch of optimization such as Enhances accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather apps, and mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now. Moreover, it also added a new feature that Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar.
At the same time, it is currently rolled out for pilot testers only and is expected to release to the public soon. The size of the POCO F2 Pro MIUI 13 update is 3.3 GB. It can be identified via the build number V184.108.40.206.SJKMIXM. Now you can download this update via the link mentioned below.
If you haven’t yet received the update notification in the Global, you can check and download it manually by visiting your phone’s Settings. From here enter the MIUI version and tap Download and install >> Download now (if available).
POCO F2 Pro – Global Stable V220.127.116.11.SJKMIXM
- Recovery ROM >> Download
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2022. Increased system security.
[More features and improvements]
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now