The latest version of MIUI 13 has many important and interesting improvements and features. One of which is the new Haptic feedback being the latest feature of MIUI 13. Hence, in this article, we provide a procedure to adjust the Haptic feedback level on Xiaomi devices.
What is Haptic feedback in MIUI 13?
You’ll feel a small tap when you’re typing on the keyboard or swiping up some lists and screens. It’s called haptic feedback.
MIUI 13 comes with a simple way to adjust Haptic feedback strength on your phone. In this guide, we show you how to adjust the Haptic feedback level on your Mi, Redmi, and POCO devices.
- What are Blur App Previews in MIUI 13? Here’s how you can use it
- MIUI 13: How to change Notification shade style
- What is MEMC mode in MIUI 13? Here’s how you can use it
How to adjust Haptic feedback level:
- Open Settings
- Go into the Sound & vibration
- scroll down until you see the ‘Haptic feedback’ option.
- Then turn on Haptic feedback.
- Adjust the Haptic feedback level.