Xiaomi is now rolling out a new MIUI 12.5 beta update for its eligible Redmi and Mi smartphones in China. Identified via the build version 21.11.19, the new firmware brings some fixes and new functionalities.
According to the information, the new MIUI 12.5 Beta update adds a category entry editing function on the mobile page File management page. It further adds a new graffiti function to provide more recording possibilities as well as a new thinking note function for an excellent structured writing tool.
Besides, the MIUI 12.5 21.11.19 brings fixes the the issues that when you pull down the notification and then slide up to enter the password page, the gesture returns to the page blank or Gaussian blur. For more information, you can check the complete changelog below.
- Fix the problem that when you pull down the notification and then slide up to enter the password page, the gesture returns to the page blank or Gaussian blur
- Add category entry editing function on the mobile page
- New graffiti function-provide more recording possibilities
- New thinking note function-excellent structured writing tool
- Since the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G restart in some scenes, the release is suspended today.
- Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S Ultra are temporarily suspended from the release of the internal beta on November 8, 2021.
- Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta test:
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Mi CC9
- Xiaomi CC9 Meitu Edition
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 8