WhatsApp is a free-to-download messenger app for all smartphones. It runs on the internet to send messages, images, audio, or video. The service is very similar to text messaging services. However, because WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages, the cost of using WhatsApp is significantly less than texting.
Moreover, WhatsApp is owned by Facebook. It now has 1 billion users worldwide and is the biggest online messenger app on the market. It is more popular with teenagers because of features like group chatting, voice messages, and location sharing.
Every smartphone user can experience WhatsApp, there are no restrictions or anything else required to use it. You can also use Whatsapp on your desktop, simply go to the Whatsapp website and download it on your Mac or Windows.
Recently, the company added a new sticker pack to WhatsApp, which contains 20 different stickers. Adding to this, WhatsApp is reportedly working to add a unique shortcut key for stickers.
Adding to this, the recent update for the application has begun sending the Mute video option and it will be available for the users in different phases. The added toggle will be available in the section where users regularly edit the video.
- 188.8.131.52 – Download Link (Beta)
- 184.108.40.206 – Download Link (Beta)
- 220.127.116.11 – Download Link (Beta)
- 18.104.22.168 – Download Link (Beta)
- 22.214.171.124 – Download Link (Beta)
- 126.96.36.199 – Download Link (Beta)
- 188.8.131.52 – Download Link (Beta)
- 184.108.40.206 – Download Link (Stable)
- 220.127.116.11 – Download Link (Beta)
- 18.104.22.168 – Download Link (Stable)
- 22.214.171.124 – Download Link (Beta)
- 126.96.36.199 – Download Link (Beta)
- 188.8.131.52 – Download Link (Beta)
- 184.108.40.206 – Download Link (Beta)
- 220.127.116.11 – Download Link (Stable)
How to use WhatsApp:
To use WhatsApp you will need a compatible smartphone or tablet with a sim card, internet connection, and a phone number. The app uses your phone number as its username, and your account is locked to the phone, although you can transfer your contacts over to new devices.
- If your phone is roaming, additional mobile data charges may apply.
- If you send messages to your friends to invite them to use WhatsApp, service charges from your mobile provider may also apply.