MIUI 13 is loaded with several outstanding features and customization options, they are not easy to find. This is the case of floating windows, an option that becomes more visible with MIUI 13.
With MIUI 13, slide over the little sidebar to bring up the menu of apps that support split windows. Xiaomi offers many customization futures for providing a seamless user experience. One of which is Edit floating window shortcuts.
In this article, we will get to know how you can edit floating window shortcuts on Xiaomi MIUI 13.
- What is Lite mode in MIUI? Here’s how you can enable it
- What is Floating windows in MIUI? Here’s how you can open it
- What is Second space in MIUI? Here’s how you can enable it
How to edit floating window shortcuts on Xiaomi phones:
- Open Sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Edit option, and click it.
- Manage floating window shortcuts.