Xiaomi is one of the famous smartphone brands. All Xiaomi and Redmi phones run on a custom skin called MIUI based on Android. The company’s products pack commendable specifications at an attractive price.
One of the features is the Glance for Xiaomi which helps you to personalize your lock screen according to your interest. In this article, we are sharing tips and tricks for customization your lock screen with the help of the Glance Lock Screen on MIUI.
What is Glance Lock Screen on MIUI:
Glance Lock Screen for Xiaomi is an exciting way to unlock your phone. This feature gives you a stunning image and an exciting story every day. This feature comes with several customizations option such as Glance images categories, Gallery Photos, Frequency of Gallery images, and Advance options.
- How to customize the MIUI Control Center
- How to use Adaptive colours option on Xiaomi devices
- What is Factory Reset? Here’s how you can use it on Xiaomi devices
How to enable or disable Glance Lock Screen on Xiaomi devices:
- Step-1: Go to the Settings menu of your smartphone.
- Step-2: Scroll down to Always-on display & Lock screen.
- Step-3: Select Glance for Mi.
- Step 4: To disable/enable Glance, tap on the toggle button next to Turn on/Turn off.