Normally when you choose a wallpaper, you can choose one of the default images that came with your phone or search the camera gallery to take your own photos. But Video wallpaper takes customization a step further to look stunning.
There are several Android apps in Google Play that you can download to make video wallpaper. But in this article, we are sharing easy steps to keep the video as a lock screen as well as a home screen wallpaper on the Xiaomi devices.
This feature will help you to put a video on your lock screen without ant third-party app. Follow these basic steps to enable this option in your Xiaomi smartphone.
- What is Back Tap feature in MIUI? Here’s how you can use it
- Xiaomi MIUI tips and tricks: How to customize Font size
- What is Glance Lock Screen on MIUI? Here’s how you can enable or disable it on Xiaomi devices
How to set video as wallpaper in Xiaomi devices
- Open the Gallery app
- Select your desirable video
- Now, click on three dots and choose set video wallpaper.
- Click on Apply.
- Then set as lock screen/ Set as Home screen/Set Both
- It’s done
- If your video is so long, tap on the scissors option to trim it down to 15 second
- When done, click on the lock screen