Android 13 is almost near, Android 13’s first developer preview was released in February, the first public beta was released in April, and the second public beta was released at the I/O conference in May. Compared to the Android 12 schedule, the timeline of the Android 13 schedule is quite short.
Recently, Google released the third beta version of the Android 13. Now, the company has released the Android 13 Beta 3.2 update with some important bug fixes to focus on improving the beta experience for users that have opted to use it.
According to the information, This beta update solves the problem of the back gesture that wasn’t working in some apps and also fixes the issues of some apps that would crash instantly on opening.
Moreover, this update fixes the issue of a glance settings page that would collapse inconsistently when scrolling. Also, the problem of the Google Photos app would crash frequently has been solved. For more information regarding the update, you can check the complete changelog below.
Android 13 Beta 3.2 Changelog;
- Fixed an issue where the back gesture wasn’t working in some apps.
- Fixed an issue where the At a glance settings page would collapse inconsistently when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue where some apps would crash instantly on opening.
- Fixed an issue where the microphone would turn on and off unexpectedly during unrelated use of the device.
- Fixed an issue where the Google Photos app would crash frequently.
Note: Currently, Google is officially releasing this beta update for the Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, Pixel 5a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 4a, Pixel 4 XL, or Pixel 4.