Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T has started getting the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update in the global market. This latest update also brings the new security patch for the month of February 2022 for better system security or stability.
The Redmi Note 8T brings MIUI 12.5 build version V126.96.36.199.RCXMIXM and big package size of 2.4GB. it is also based on the Android 11 operating system.
According to the changelog, the Redmi Note 8T MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version update focuses on a bunch of optimizations, such as focused algorithms, atomized memory, liquid storage, and smart balance. It also brings swifter device performance and lowers power consumption. For more information, do check the changelog below mentioned.
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
How to update manually:
- Open your Setting application.
- Scroll for About phone.
- Select the MIUI version.
- Click to Check for Updates.
- Click on Download (wait for downloading).
- Then Install and Reboot your Phone.