Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 8T has started receiving the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version update. The update is rolling out for the European unit and it comes with a set of improvements and changes. In addition, it comes with swifter performance as well as lower power consumption.
Furthermore, users can identify the latest Redmi Note 8T MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update identify via the Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 build version. To experience it, one will have to download install the package of around.
It should be noted that at the moment, the update is releasing for Mi Pilot testers. However, as soon as Xiaomi ensures its stability, it will make a wider rollout, which will reach all Note 8T operators.
When considering the changelog for Redmi Note 8T MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version, it doesn’t mention any new features neither it mention the changes that the enhanced version carries with it. Although it displays improved system performance as well as system security and stability.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Redmi Note 8T
- Display: 6.3-inch (diagonally) Dot Drop Full HD+ display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core processor.
- Rear Camera: 48MP quad-camera setup that includes 48MP ultra-high-resolution primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP depth camera.
- Front Camera: 13MP selfie shooter.
- Battery: 4000mAh with 18W fast charging support via USB Type-C.