Redmi 9T has begun collecting the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version update in Europe. The update comes with many changes and improvements. Though it doesn’t bring any new features, it gives users faster performance and less power consumption.
On the other hand, it comes with Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 build version V18.104.22.168.RJQEUXM and weighs 5.6GB. Downloading the update over a cellular network or metered WiFi may incur additional charges, thus we recommend using an unmetered connection when downloading it.
Furthermore, the official changelog for the Redmi 9T MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update mentions optimizations in four areas such as focused algorithms, atomized memory, and liquid storage optimization. You can learn more after installing the update on your phone.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
How to download manually:
Although the above-mentioned links will let you download the POCO X3 Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update, you can also install it through the settings of your smartphone. To do this, follow the given steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Enter on System Updates.
- Click on Download and Install.
- Check for updates and install (if available).
- Lastly, restart your phone and enjoy the latest changes.
Before you download:
- This update will not harm your data but make sure to prepare a backup before downloading the firmware.
- Your phone’s battery should be charged, at least 30%.