In some cases, the display screen of Xiaomi smartphones turns black. This trouble can appear in several circumstances. Sometimes it happens after the phone falls. Other times, it occurs while making a call, listening to WhatsApp audio, or after a start, lock, sleep, etc.
In most cases, this failure is caused by a malfunction of the proximity sensor. Its service will not be perfect if it is calibrated incorrectly. It accidentally detects whether your Xiaomi is in your pocket or in your ear and, therefore, automatically turns off the screen.
No matter the reason, we have a trick to fix the black screen of your Xiaomi phone. For that, you will need to follow the steps given below.
How to solve Black Screen issue in Xiaomi smartphone –
- Open Settings
- Go to About Phone
- Click on all specifications
- Tap on Kernel-Version until the CIT Menu opens
- Once accessed the CIT, check the proximity sensor status and Calibrate it
- Go to Proximity Sensor
- Click on Error or Fail button
- Restart your phone, and it’s done