Xiaomi MIUI Gallery app is getting a new update. It bears the MIUI build version V126.96.36.199 and shows new features and changes that the company will be bringing in the upcoming Android 12 based MIUI 13 skin.
Among several changes, the most noticeable is the protective watermark feature. It allows users to add their own watermark to any picture. These custom ID card protection watermarks help protect users’ identities and private information.
The update further brings a new section for each type of image such as GIFs, moving images, bursts, and documents. The Gallery application changes the design of the trash can section. It is now being distributed vertically instead of horizontally as it used to be.
Aside from these, the MIUI 13 Gallery also adds a media type search tool to help locate your photos more easily and optimizes photo list layout to improve viewing efficiency, letting users pinch to zoom images and videos.
For more information, you can check the complete changelog below.
- Added custom ID card protection watermarks to help protect your identity and private information;
- Added a media type search tool to help locate your photos more easily;
- Added display of photos taken nearby when an image is touched in Photos map view;
- Optimized photo list layout to improve viewing efficiency. Allowed users to pinch to zoom images and videos;
- Includes bug fixes and performance improvements for Gallery.
- MIUI 13 Gallery app will come with several improvements over MIUI 12.5 – Click Here
- Xiaomi is testing MIUI 13 Gallery via latest MIUI 12.5 beta update – Click Here
- Xiaomi MIUI 13 new Gallery app icons, Mi Home UI are clearer and simpler – Click Here