Earlier this month, Xiaomi began to roll out the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version update for Mi 11X smartphones in India. The builds were meant for the Mi Pilot testers but now the company is releasing the update widely.
To be mentioned, alongside the major changes of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced such as improved Focused algorithms, Atomized memory, and Liquid storage, the fresh firmware also brings a bunch of bug fixes and optimizations for users’ experience enhancement.
As per the changelog, it fixes the memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed, lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call, lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined.
Moreover, the third-party theme compatibility for Notification shade and dark mode adjustments for notifications has been optimized in the new update. In addition, the problem that player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade, issues with permissions after missed calls, and more have been settled as well.
Well, this isn’t the complete explanation of the changelog, you will get to know more about the made improvements in the update log mentioned below.
Update Version: V22.214.171.124.RKHINXM
[MIUI 12.5 Enhanced]
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Optimization: Third-party theme compatibility for the Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to Wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on