Saving the trouble of tangled cables, you can now cast anything on a bigger screen. Moreover, this amazing feature allows you to hide private items while casting so that you can have more privacy.
It can minimize a window when you’re multitasking on the go and cast with the screen off, which will decrease power consumption. The steps to use universal casting are very easy, check them below.
How to use Universal Casting?
- Open “Settings” of your smartphone.
- Tap on “Connection & sharing”.
- Now tap on “Cast”.
- Enable the “Cast button”.
- It will start to search for available devices,
- Tap on the “available device” to cast.
Note: Connect both your Phone and PC, etc to the same Wi-Fi when following the above-mentioned steps.