Following the release of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version in China earlier in August, Xiaomi has now started rolling out the updates to its eligible smartphones in India. The first Xiaomi phone that has been updated to the enhanced MIUI 12.5 is Mi 11X.
The device is basically the rebranded version of the Redmi K40 smartphone which has already received the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Version in China last month. Anyways, the new MIUI mainly focuses on four fields, such as Liquid Storage, Atomic Memory, Focus Calculation, and Intelligent Balance. However, the Intelligent Balance is missing for Indian ROM.
Going by the changelog, the Liquid storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive over time. The efficiency of disk defragmentation has increased a significant amount. Even after months of use, performance remains strong.
The Atomic Memory focuses on ultra-fine memory management, making RAM usage more efficient. By splitting application memory and closing unimportant tasks, the self-developed memory management mechanism streamlines memory usage.
Lastly, the Focused Algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models. Aside from these, the changelog for the new firmware also mentions a few bug fixes.
The issues that using face unlock and fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases, lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call, and the cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly have been fixed.
Update Version: V220.127.116.11.RKHINXM
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly