As we can see, nowadays technologies are touching the sky. Smartphones have evolved as well, and so has their calling system. We can even make a call using mobile data or Wi-Fi and this is what we call VoLTE and VoWiFi.
A large number of operators offer these technologies, we can achieve a better sound quality when compared to that offered by the classic GSM networks. Also, it reduces energy consumption.
Everyone, in the current time users VoLTE and VoWiFi, some of you may also be using it. Those, who don’t know how to use them can read the complete article. Below you can check how to active the VoLTE and VoWiFi in a Xiaomi smartphone.
How to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi
- Open to the Telephone app on your Xiaomi smartphone
- * # * # 869434 # * # * to activate VoWiFi
- * # * # 86583 # * # * to activate VoLTE
- Now go to Settings
- Click on SIM card and mobile network
- Once inside, choose a SIM card you want to activate the function
- Finally, you can enable the option 4G calls or Make calls using Wi-Fi