The FCC listing reveals that the M2101K7AG model number belongs to the 4G version of the Redmi Note 10. It runs on MIUI 12, support 4G LTE and dual-band Wi-Fi.
Other than this, as per some recent reports, the Redmi Note 10 will be launching in February in India in Gray, White, and Green color variants.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro expected key specs:
- Display: 6.7 inches display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 32 MP Selfie camera
- Battery: 5100mAh
- Storage: 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage