You may have known about the knuckle gesture feature. It gives you some extra functions, you can capture part of the screen rather than all of it by drawing a shape with your knuckles.
Last year, Redmi K30S Ultra became the company’s first smartphone to support this feature. Now, a newly launched Xiaomi Mi 11 also joins the list. This smartphone has recently gone on sale and received huge success.
JOIN XIAOMI ON TELEGRAM
Along with taking screenshots, it can also wake up Xiao Ai, long press and drag to adjust screen brightness. As per a report, Mi 11 is currently running on MIUI 12.0.8 stable version in China and the device has been reportedly spotted having the Knuckle screenshot and gesture actions.
Below you can check how to use this feature:
- Double tap for Screenshot
- Draw a ‘Circle’ with a Knuckle for Localized Screenshot (Particular Area)
- Draw ‘V’ with Knuckle to perform customized actions as below:
- Wake up Xiao AI assistant
- Redirect to AliPay, WeChat Payment Code
- AliPay, WeChat Scan
Also, if you are a user in China, you can try the feature by following these steps –
- Go to settings
- Click on Additional Settings
- Now tap on Shortcut Gestures.