Xiaomi just announced the company’s latest flagship smartphone, Mi 11 at an event in China. This is the world’s first smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 888 processor with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and VC LiquidCool technology.
The phone comes with a 6.81-inch Quad HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, 108MP of rear cameras, Dual speaker, In-screen fingerprint sensor, and more. There’s plenty more to explore in this flagship, so let’s jump to the detailed information.
Topmost feature of Xiaomi Mi 11:
- 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Triple camera setup
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Dual speaker
- 50W wireless fast charging and10w wireless reverse charging
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specification:
Xiaomi Mi 11 is sport a 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED four-curved DotDisplay with a peak brightness of 1500 nits, and a MEMC motion compensation function. The phone is equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, which has better scratch resistance and drop resistance.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 5nm mobile platform, with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and VC LiquidCool technology.
Mi 11 also comes with a 108MP camera and a 1 / 1.33-inch large image sensor with OIS support, a 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP 50mm telephoto macro lens.
On the front side of the phone, it has a 20MP selfie camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture. It comes with a pre-install MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
This phone is equipped with a 4600 mAh battery and 55W wired flash charging, which can fully charge the device in 45 minutes. It also supports 50W wireless fast charging and 10W wireless reverse charging.
Moreover, Xiaomi Mi 11 measure at 164.3mmx 74.6mm x 8.06mm and weighs 196g (glass) / 194g (leather). It also comes with dual speakers of USB Type-C audio and Hi-Res audio.
It also features Bluetooth 5.1, 5G connectivity, an In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, an Infrared sensor, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Xiaomi has confirmed that the Chinese mainland standard version of Mi 11 will not have a built-in charger, while the bundled version will have a separate 55W GaN charger. Both versions are available at the same price, allowing users to purchase according to their needs.
Xiaomi Mi 11 price:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (8GB + 128GB) priced at 3999 yuan (US$ 611 / Rs. 44,970 approx.)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (8GB + 256GB) priced at 4299 yuan (US$ 657 / Rs. 48,345 approx.)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (12GB + 256GB) priced at 4699 yuan (US$ 718 / Rs. 52,845 approx.)
- Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue, and Frost White color with an anti-glare frosted glass back.
- Lilac Purple and Honey Beige colors with a Vegan leather finish.
It is already available for order in China and will go on sale from January 1.